NARUKO NRK KONJAC MILD PEELING GEL REVIEW (UPDATED)

Heyya people! Totally dragged too long before posting this. Anyway, here's.....

Naruko [ NRK ] - Konjac Mild Peeling Gel!


I tried to find a good review on this product for ages.  It's hard to find online reviews on this product. I've searched the internet all over and I can't find any :( Do pardon my English :P 

Naruko's website does provide a decent description about this product.




Note : I'm not paid for such reviews, just an honest opinion of mine.


Some description from the website;

Benefits: Removes dead skin cells and reduces dullness and roughness of the skin.

Directions: Take a cherry-sized amount and massage for 20 seconds in circular motion on dry and just cleansed face. Once the dead skin cells and debris turn into shreds, rinse thoroughly with water. Use twice a week (for normal skin type), or use in an interval of 7-10 days once a time (for dry or sensitive skin type).

Skin types: All skin types, especially for dull and uneven skin.

Volume: 100ml

Credits to NARUKO MALAYSIA

Credits to NARUKO MALAYSIA

Credits to NARUKO MALAYSIA


You can read for yourself the pics that I screenshot from NARUKO. 

Just in case if you are lazy to squint.. :P

Functions : 



  • Removes aged and dead cuticles, improves dull condition
  • Removes dust on the skin surface, doubles the absorption effect of subsequent skincare ingredients
  • Maintains soft and smooth skin texture, improves roughness
  • Soothes skin and reduces discomfort
  • Evens out and brightens skin color
Application
  • After cleansing and drying the face, dab an amount of the size of a cherry onto the face. Massage helps transfer the aged and dead cuticles on the skin surface into the peels. Rinse with clean water afterwards.
Suitability
  • All skin types, especially dull skin with uneven colour.
Attention
  • (Too lazy to copy all, I will just summarise) Use within 6 months, it's normal for the product to slightly change in colour. Avoid applying around eyes and lips. Do not contact it with open wound. Rinse well if the product contacted the eyes. In case of allergy, consult the doctor.


Pink label! So cute and girly~

A whole list of ingredients in English and Chinese :D

Mild peeling gel that has multiple functions! Sounds good to be true :D Well, usually peeling gel exfoliates the skin and in that process, it irritates the skin and dries out the skin. As for this particular product, I felt it does a pretty 'okay' job in exfoliating the skin. It doesn't dry out the skin (my skin, not sure about yours) and it mildy exfoliates till the skin is brightened! My skin does feels smooth after the exfoliation :D

I've used the Ginvera Marvel gel years back; and I think Naruko  works quite the same. I would say that the Ginvera Marvel gel has a denser texture instead; I could not compare on the effectiveness cos it's been ages since I used the Ginvera one. Not so fond of the scent though. The Naruko Konjac Mild Peeling Gel has quite a pleasant scent (for me); it has this fruity smell (is it grape or berries? or due to soapberry extract that the ingredient claimed? :P) which I'm not sure of what it is. The smell doesn't irritate my nose or whatsoever. I've tried the Naruko Konjac Mild Peeling Gel on my friend and he said it smells like more like alcohol. I do think that this product contains a slight amount of alcohol, I read some reviews saying that this product might be drying if you overuse it.

Bear in mind that the Naruko Konjac Mild Peeling Gel contains fragrance (this explains the so-called fruity scent) so it might not be suitable for those who have VERY sensitive skin. In fact, I do have a sensitive skin and I'm glad to say that this Naruko Konjac Mild Peeling Gel does not irritate my skin


If you are wondering whether does this product cleanses the pores, hmmmm. Well, my friend uses the Ginvera Marvel gel to exfoliate her blackhead/whiteheads. I'm not sure about its efficiency though. I stopped Ginvera after a week or more because I couldn't bear the scent. 


As for the Naruko, I won't say it pulls off your blackhead from the tight pores. Probably a peel-off mask like Biore will do a better job in that. However, it does soften the blackheads/whiteheads. Probably it will work after a few tries. Not sure though. It worked for my friend but not for me :( From my experience, it does a great job in removing impurities from the skin. My nose appeared like something whitish dangling from the pore. To complete that, I will just squeeze it out or apply a peel-off mask on it.

Overall, Naruko Konjac Mild Peeling Gel is a great buy. I got this from HERMO MY, but you can get this from Watson or Naruko website.



P.S - Click to sign up via Hermo Referral Link; you will receive RM15 off on your first purchase! How awesome is that!!!

Edit : sad to see that this product now is discontinued; there are probably more efficient products in the market for comparison

Comments

Total No of Times Peeps Read My Stuff